Archives by Month:
- June 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (3)
- May 2014 (3)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (5)
- February 2014 (4)
- “Marketing” Isn’t Filling Demand, It’s Creating It
- AARP and AVIS Hit the Road with New Robust Custom Native Ad Offering
- What Do Facebook, the NFL, & Elected US Officials Have In Common?
- How To Write A Better Press Release
- Lexicon for Quantifying Advertising
- Key Take-Aways from 2014 Ad Age Marketing & Technology Summit
- Why Publicis-Facebook Deal Is Definitely Good…for Facebook
- What Does It Mean for Ad Agencies If Consumers Are Falling Out of Love with Brands?
- Rave Reviews for New Broadway Musical About Edgar Allen Poe: “Red Eye to Havre de Grace” — Get a Piece of the Real Thing
- Trust: The $1 Trillion Advertising & Marketing Problem
- “Stack”: One of 2014’s Ad/Marketing Buzz Words?
- New Mobile Shopping Consumer Behavior Stats
- Solving the Cross-Device Tracking Problem
- Twitter’s “Week in Review” User Data Snapshot
- What Advertisers Need to Know About Next Generation TV Consumer Awareness
- Death to Content Pimps
- The Happenstance Variable
- What is Native Advertising and Why Should Travel Marketers Care?
- The Future of Advertising Ah-Ha Moment for Ordinary People
- Digital Data-Driven Advertising for the Travel Industry